หน้าเว็บ

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

How to be anointed with miracle power


How To Be Filled With The Spirit

If you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him (Luke 11:13 NLT).

Dear Friends,

Instructions on how to be filled with the Holy Spirit are summarized in a popular booklet I wrote many years ago. God has used the biblical truths in it to change the lives of ten of millions. It has been reproduced in most of the major languages of the world.

Space does not permit me to include it here, but I will include a key portion, below. You can find the entire booklet in 80+ languages at http://www.greatcom.org/main.htm.

EXCERPT:

We are filled by the Holy Spirit by faith. You can appropriate the filling of the Holy Spirit right now if you:

1. Sincerely desire to be directed and empowered by the Holy Spirit (Matthew 5:6; John 7:37-39).

2. Confess your sins, and receive forgiveness (1 John 1:9).

3. Surrender every area of your life to our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 12:1, 2).

4. By faith claim the fullness of the Holy Spirit, according to:

HIS COMMAND -- Be filled with the Spirit. "And do not get drunk with wine, for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit" (Ephesians 5:18, NASB).

HIS PROMISE -- "And this is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked of Him" (1 John 5:14, 15, NASB).

HOW TO PRAY IN FAITH TO BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT

Prayer is one way of expressing your faith. The following is a suggested prayer:

"Dear Father, I need You. I acknowledge that I have been directing my own life and that, as a result, I have sinned against You. I thank You that You have forgiven my sins through Christ's death on the cross for me. I now invite Christ to again take His place of authority on the throne of my life. Fill me with the Holy Spirit as You COMMANDED me to be filled, and as You PROMISED in Your Word that You would do if I asked in faith. I now thank You for directing my life and for filling me with the Holy Spirit."

Does this prayer express the desire of your heart? If so, bow in prayer and trust God to fill you with the Holy Spirit right now.

Yours for helping to fulfill the Great Commission each year until our Lord returns,

Bill Bright

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ความคิดเห็นและข้อเสนอแนะ