หน้าเว็บ

วันพุธที่ 10 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

When God close heavens

How to get a break through for generation curses
 
NOVEMBER PUSH (PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS) DAY FOUR
PRAYER TOPIC: LORD, OPEN MY HEAVENS

KEY SCRIPTURES: Gen.28:12-22; Luke 3:21-22; Isa. 64:1-4; 59:1-2; Ezek.1:1; 2Chr. 7:12-13, Acts 7:55-56; Zech 3:1-4.

Open heavens signify blessings and breakthroughs of tremendous proportions. It is so important that the Prophet Isaiah cried that the Lord should rend or tear the heavens open (Isa.64:1). When God shuts the heavens, the result is famine, drought, sicknesses, poverty, barrenness and captivity. No prayer can receive answer when heavens are shut. No destiny can thrive under a closed heaven. Harvest of increase and multiplication comes when God opens the heavens and pour out His rain in abundance.

PRAYER ARROWS:

1. Father, thank You for the blood of Jesus that was shed for the remission of my sins.
2. Lord, trace my generation back to Adam and blot out all my ancestral and generational sins in the name of Jesus.
3. I forbid the princes and powers of darkness from dominating my heavens in Jesus' name.
4. Father, I repent on behalf of my nation and leaders. I confess our sins and I ask for forgiveness in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, rend the heavens over my life, family, church and nation in the name of Jesus.
6. Holy Ghost fire, fall on me, my family, church and nation like the day of Pentecost.
7. Father, open the heavens and let there be angelic trafficking in my favour in Jesus mighty name.
8. Every power resisting the right hand of glory in my life, receive fire in Jesus' name.
9. Lord, open my heavens, pour Your rain upon me and soak me with your blessings of increase and multiplication in Jesus' name.
10. Lord Jesus, be my Advocate in the heavenly courtroom and answer every satanic allegation against me and my ancestors in the name of Jesus.
11. Every God-given grace and potentials in my life, receive the power of God. Come out of bondage, come out of obscurity in the name of Jesus
12. Every power that says my time of increase and multiplication has not come, die by fire in Jesus name.
13. Let every hand holding me bound on the same spot and resisting the manifestation of God's glory in my life be paralysed in the name of Jesus
14. Every power that hinders answers to my prayers, receive the judgment of fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
15. O Lord, tear the heavens and pour down the rain of revival, harvest of increase and multiplication of saved-souls in our nation in the name of Jesus.
Thank You Father for my increase and multiplication.

You are special,
You are loved,
You are appreciated
My promise is to reply all mails
Teaching from: Pastor Emmanuel Baba IsiakaNovember 11, 2010 at 11:01am

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อพฤษภาคม 23, 2556

    An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who had been conducting a little research on this. And he actually bought me breakfast simply because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this topic here on your website.

    Take a look at my site ... natural cellulite treatment

    ตอบลบ

ความคิดเห็นและข้อเสนอแนะ