หน้าเว็บ

วันพุธที่ 30 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

When I met a rubbish Scavenger- คนว่าเขาเป็นผีบ้า

A Scavenger came to a litter box in front of our building. He was looking for items that can be sold for money. I saw him and felt very impressed to talk to him. I opened a conversation with him but he seemed uninterested in me.  I did not stop catching eyes on him. I offered to give him some money if he needs. Of course he loved money. Then I brought him to my house but he did not want to enter but sitting in the front door. I asked him why he did not go home and why did he stray anywhere.

He told me that he ran away from home for a long time and did not want to go back.
I asked why? He said his mother was very noisy grumbling all day. He was upset and did not want to see his mother. I saw the man had something wrong with his leg. He told me that his legs were painful and they looked very dirty. I offered to pray for him. He heisted by let me pray for him.

Then I asked him to pray a sinner’s prayer. He agreed and repeated the prayer. Then I gave him 100 Bath and let him go.

On Sunday night December 27, 2009 our family was driving home from Chiang Saen to our house in Chiang Rai. When we reached the front of our house we saw a man, the Scavenger whom I talked to a few days ago. He was sleeping in front of our front door so we could not get inside the house.

I woke him up and when he recognized me he gave me a Good evening and told me that he had been waiting for me  to come home. He wanted to go home in another district but did not have money.  He wanted to go back home in Paan District. So I gave him 100 Bath. Then he walked away saying he would go to a temple nearby and spend the night there. The next morning he would go home. This story made our neighbors very astonished for what we had done to a dirty scavenger.

It was a great love and mercy of Jesus that we could have the love for a man who was very dirty, stingy and unimportant and nobody paid intention for him.

 Encouraging scriptures: Matthew 25:37-40

Then will the upright make answer to him, saying, Lord, when did we see you in need of food, and give it to you? or in need of drink, and give it to you? 38 And when did we see you wandering, and take you in? or without clothing, and give it to you? 39 And when did we see you ill, or in prison, and come to you? 40 And the King will make answer and say to them, Truly I say to you, Because you did it to the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.

God bless you.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อมิถุนายน 09, 2556

    Greetings I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you
    by error, while I was browsing on Yahoo for
    something else, Regardless I am here now and would just
    like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at
    the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
    Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    my webpage ... best cellulite treatment

    ตอบลบ

ความคิดเห็นและข้อเสนอแนะ